TURKEY downloads and something extra

I JUST *love* Natalie's {well thanks to her hubby} clipart freebie from Yesterday, so I made some turkey graphic organizers to do with my kiddos next week!





I also LOVE the school supplies clipart that Natalie posted about {here}! I made a little stationery for you to use! Just copy multiples, cut out, and send home lovely notes with your students whenever you need to! :)  If you buy the school clipart set from {here}, and you'd like a personalized set of stationery...just email me {remember to purchase the clipart first} and I'll personalize it with your teacher name!
 whattheteacherwants@gmail.com



{Click the picture for the freebie!}



I LOVE that the clipart comes with color and black and white images! :) 
Go grab yours today while it's on sale!

If you like his clipart- LET HIM {Natalie's hubby} KNOW, by commenting below {and maybe offer some tips on what you'd like to see next}. I vote for doodle borders!!!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...