Holidays Around the World and Cyber Monday and Tuesday SALE!

There's a lot going on around here!  I've added one more country to my Holidays Around the World {Part 2}.  I had a request from a sweet buyer to add India (Diwali) and I did just that!  This update is available in both the Holidays Around the World {Part 2} and the bundled pack.




The sweet ladies from All Y'all Need wrote this about my pack on the TpT Blog:



This is what my plans look like this year.  I'm excited to teach my students about Diwali!
I use both Holidays Around the World Part 1 and 2 in my plans:




For those of you who teach older grades, Natalie is working on (and allllmost finished with) a Holidays Around the World Webquest.


This webquest will be a fun way to integrate technology into your classroom and is a great research project to add to your December lesson plans. 

Look for more details on this project coming tomorrow!




And don't forget about the HUGE SALE this Monday and Tuesday on Teachers Pay Teachers.  You can get up to 28% off! Use the code TPTCYBER!





Please click on the buttons below to see some of the products we have in our stores. 




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...